Welcome to your dedicated GCSE 2021 page! This is indeed a critical year with important milestones along the way:
- Mock examinations in November and March
- Setting your predicted grades following Mocks
- Open Evenings for colleges and 6th forms
- GCSE examination entries
It is essential that you are fully informed about the year so you can be prepared and achieve the best grades possible. This year, mock examinations are more important than ever as these will inform the predicted grades we send out in your references. We must also be mindful that in the event of further lockdowns or restrictions, the school may once again be asked to submit Centre Assessed Grades. In this case, mock examination grades will form the basis of these grades.
With very best wishes from all Compass School staff.
Mr. Huntley (Principal)
“The more specific you are with your goal, the more likely you are to achieve it.” Action Jackson, September 2020
October Half-Term Intervention Timetable
|9am – 11am||Computing||Computing
|11.20am – 1.20pm||Computing||Computing
Mock Examinations - Subject Links and Resources
- Post 16 Providers in Southwark
- Unifrog is an online platform where pupils can easily explore their interests, then find and successfully apply for their next step after school. Please see our Parent and Student Guides.
- National Careers Service Click on your job profiles
- icloud.com Careers information by sector and personality quizzes
- careersbox.co.uk Careers information by sector
- https://www.ucas.com/Find out about suitable universities and courses
- unistats.direct.gov.uk Compare and contrast university data to include student satisfaction, employability figures etc. for each course
- https://findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeshipsearch Live apprenticeship vacancies
- https://www.getmyfirstjob.co.uk Live apprenticeship vacancies, internship opportunities
Ask a question about GCSE 2021
Please contact Ms Kennedy – firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be sure to get back to you.