End of term arrangements
The arrangements for the last week of the Autumn term (week commencing 15 December 2014) are set out below:
- Monday 15 – Normal finish of 4.30pm
- Tuesday 16 – Most students to remain in school for Christmas Concert to 8.00pm
- Wednesday 17 – Students leave at 3.30pm (no enrichment)
- Thursday 18 – Students leave at 3.30pm (no enrichment)
- Friday 19 – Students leave at 11.50am (following our achievement assembly during P3)
On Tuesday 16th December most students are involved in our Christmas concert and will be asked to remain in school until 8pm on the day. Students can leave between 5 and 6pm in order to have dinner at home. To acknowledge the hard work and commitment from students in rehearsing and preparing for the Christmas Concert, the school day will finish earlier on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th December, at 3.30pm.
Friday 19th December is the last day of term. Students will attend their usual lessons periods 1 and 2, followed by a full school achievement assembly during period 3. Students will be dismissed from 11.50am onwards.