Compass School has an Independent Appeals Panel appointed in accordance with the provisions of the statutory Code of Practice on School Admission Appeals. If your child has not been offered a place at Compass School, you have the right of appeal to the panel.
Please find the timetable for admissions appeals for students who wish to join the school in September 2017:
- Deadline for lodging appeals is 12 noon Friday 31 March 2017. You must give reasons for your appeal and also enclose copies of any supporting documents or evidence you wish to present to the appeals panel.
- Appeals will take place week commencing 12 June 2017.
- Invitation letter about the hearing sent 10 days in advance by the Clerk to the Independent Appeals Panel.
- Provide any additional or supporting evidence by 5 June 2017.
- Notification of decision of the panel sent by 23 June 2017.
Please contact the school for more information and forms.